Saturday, May 10, 2014

OCC Watercolor Class Day 5

This is the day of class I was most looking forward to! I have recently discovered this wonderful blog (The Storyteller) and have been amazed at what she does with stamps and watercolor. Of course she was one of the instructors for today!! I was very excited to give this a try, but I definitely need to practice some more!


I used two stamp sets from WPlus9 (one for the flowers and one for the sentiment) and watercolors.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Sharon Underwood said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers!

Holly said...

This came out great.. My first attempt at this was so bad..lol It's like a blob of color on watercolor paper.. Ha Ha Yours is so pretty!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so beautiful - I also love Sanketi's blog and was looking forward to her lesson!

Bridget said...

Stunning use of colour - you've achieved such vibrant, intense colour - beautiful!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Your card is amazing. I'm a bit intimidated with this lesson. I played with some little smaller ones today, but nothing as wonderful as you have done.

Carol Doggett said...

You nailed it! Beautiful water coloring!!

Ellen Bornstein said...

Really great job with the watercolors. Love the vibrancy. I also checked out Sanketi's blog after watching her video. She is wonderful!

Linda said...

I think you did an amazing job. So pretty. I couldn't even post my attempts.

obee said...

Wow! This card is amazing!

Jacqui Blondel said...

Great job looks fabulous