Monday, May 20, 2013

ColourQ 189

Hello! I made a card this weekend for the ColourQ challenge. This is the color challenge for this week:

 
And this is the card I ended up with. I say it that way because I intended something different (I have a photo of the intended design at the end because I made 2 of them) but I messed up at the end and got a fingerprint of green ink at the top of the one that had stamped better. I cut it down and ended up liking it better this way! (Also, please forgive the splotchy Coral flowers - I don't have the ink pad yet, just the marker.)
 

I used Impression Obsession's Herringbone background stamped in white pigment ink for the background and then stamped Avery Elle's Petal's and Stems using dye ink over the top.

 
This was what I had originally intended the card to look like.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful stamping, Traci, love the card! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.