Monday, January 3, 2011

New Sweet November Stamps are Here!

Hello! Happy Monday! I just had to make a quick post to let you know the new Sweet November Princess stamps are for sale at All That Scraps!!


The Details:
Stamps: Lilliane and Meadow (Sweet November Stamps) from All That Scraps, sentiment from Verve
Paper: My Minds Eye, Razzelberry Lt, Spring Willow Lt (Prism), White for images (Copic XPress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R00,R20
Hair:YR23,E34,E35
Clothes and Meadow: R81,R83,R85
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Pewter Stickles, Photo Corner Punch (Stampin Up), White Gel Pen

10 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful card! I love Sweet November stamps!

♥Rach♥ said...

OMgosh, this is soooooo cute! I'm so going to steal that layout too ;0) She is colored just beautifully, love it Traci!

Nancy Thomas said...

Traci - this is just gorgeous. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the scene you've created.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh this is absolutely stunning, I love everything about it. So beautiful, gorgeous work.
Have a Wonderful New Year Traci
Suzi
xxx

scrapn_momof2 said...

This fantasy scene you have created is simply gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing and this card is beautiful!!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Just beautiful! I simply adore these stamps and what you do with them Traci.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

How gorgeous is this!!! Traci, it's perfect!! Xx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! It reminds me of my little ponies. :)

Amy said...

Swoon... if a person can be in love with a card, I'm in love with this one! ;)
The scene that you created with Lillianne and Meadow looks like it is right out of a storybook and I love her polka dotted underskirt, it's a brilliant touch! Fabby layout design too! :)

Angela said...

oh WOW Traci!!!!! I adore your scene you created and I love the way you colored both of them.
Hugs:)
Angela