Monday, January 17, 2011

My Daughter's Monster High Card

I don't have anything new to share that I have made, but I wanted to show off the card my 11 year old daughter made. She and her friends are completely obsessed with Monster High dolls and when the new Simply Betty Valentine Emo stamps came out she thought it would be easy to make them into the Monster High characters. She drew ears on Betty and turned her into Clawdeen Wolf, and colored Miller blue with flame hair to make him look like Holt Hyde. I am so proud!!

:-)Traci

10 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

I have not seen the show but your DD did such a fabulous job! She def gets her talent from her momma :0)

Angela said...

I have never seen the show either. And I agree with Rach she for sure takes after her Mom on creativity and coloring. She did an AWESOME job with the Emo kids.
Hugs:)
Angela

Jennifer said...

Wow, what a AWESOME job! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

What a fabulous job your DD did! I love the paper and the ribbon accent. The figures are adorable. I mean, very cool.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

MONSTER HIGH ROCKS! My son (who is 11) is also very into MH and he has some of the dolls. It could be worse, they could be Barbies. Your daughter did an awesome job and I recognized Clawdeen right away! Look out Traci, you've got competition!!

Leanne said...

Great job! She's as talented as her momma. :)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute. Appears to have some of her Momma's talent.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

That ROCKS!! I love those ears she drew - they're prefect and such talent already!! :D Great card and wonderful coloring!

Amy said...

The apple certainly doesn't fall far from the tree! Not only is your daughter a fabulous colorer but she alters like a pro too... gotta love it! Totally awesome card! :)

Betty Boo! said...

OMG I love it! What a clever idea! Just awesome! I am a bit obsessed with Monster High too! And I am 36! Yikes! Great great job little miss!

Betty