Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lets Build A Snowman!

Hello! Our challenge this week at The All That Scraps Challenge Blog is to use Snowmen (or a snowman!) in your creation! I absolutely loved this Lil Lolita Lad when he came out at Christmas but time somehow got away from me before I got a chance to use him. I thought this was the perfect reason to get him back out, and now I can use this as a "Hello" card (it is definitely still winter here!) or save it for next year's Christmas cards!

I cut the snowmen from some patterned paper from My Minds Eye. I thought they would make nice friends for the snowman in Frankie's arms.

The Details:
Stamp: Lil Lolita Lil Christmas Frankie - Tinkled Pink Stamps, Amy R Christmas Sentiments - ( both available at All That Scraps)
Paper: My Minds Eye,
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fired Brick Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R00,R20
Hair: E44,E47,E49,110
Clothes: YG03 w/RV10 over, YG95,YG97,R24,R27,R29,R39 - all r's w/E08 over, BG000 w/C0 over, BG45,BG72, BG75,BG78, Y21,Y26,Y28
Snowman: E50,E40,E43,YR04,YR09,C7,C9
Misc: Liquid Pearls, Spellbinders Big Scallop Die


I hope you will get a chance to play with us this week! There is always a prize up for grabs - all you need to do to be eligible to win is to use one of the MANY stamps available at All That Scraps and link your creation to the ATS Challenge Blog by next Tuesday at 10 PM EST! Good luck and have fun!!

:-)Traci

8 comments:

Renee said...

Oh I love this card! That stamp is fabulous!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card!

♥Rach♥ said...

SO cute, love all the snowmen!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Fantastic card. The image makes me laugh. Too cute.

Gina K said...

Traci, thanks so much for leaving me a sweet comment on my customer submission on Sweet Pea Stamps blog. Your card is fabulous. I love how you made him look dimensional by cutting him out and placing him over that fun snow scene.

Amy said...

Super fun card Traci, I'm glad you were able to color up Frankie because he is just too cute and winter/snowman weather is definitely still with us LOL! Awesome coloring and card my friend! :)

Angela said...

Love Frankie!! I love the green's you used on him( my favorite greens to use and my favorite color)those tealish blues look great with the green.
I lov ethe little scene you created, you are the queen of created the sweetest little scene on your cards to go with your image.
Hugs:)
Angela

Nancy Thomas said...

Great scene - that image is so cute and you've totally made him look like he's running across mounds of snow. Love it.