Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ATS Wednesday Challenge - Snow!

Hello! Before I get around to telling you about today's All That Scraps Challenge, I want to let you know this will be my last ATS Challenge (that I blog, anyway - I will still have fun participating in them!) I am stepping down from all of my DT positions and taking a break from blogging. This is hard for me - I don't always have the best way with words - but I want to say a huge, heartfelt Thank You to everyone I have "met" and worked with and been inspired by, through this card crafting blogland! I hope I have managed to give even the tiniest amount back for all of the encouragement and inspiration I have received! I will still be crafting, and visiting many of you and I hope to have a few more creations to show before I go.....



Okay, I am not good with mushy stuff, so on to this weeks challenge! This week it is all about SNOW! I'm sure there are a lot of you who have seen a lot of the white stuff this year but now we want to see it on your cards!

The Details:
Stamp: Neva (Sweet November), AmyR Snowflakes (Sentiment) - both from All That Scraps
Paper: Bo Bunny, White card base (Papertrey Ink), White for Image 9Copic XPress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Barn Door Distress Ink)
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R00,R20
Hair: E57,E59,E49,R29,R39
Shadow: BG10,BG11
Misc: Maya Road Chipboard Snowflakes, White Acrylic Paint (Ranger), Darice Gems (Red), Taylors Tiny Twinkles, Martha Stewart Coarse Crystal Glitter


I hope you will get a chance to play with us this week! There is always a prize up for grabs - all you need to do to be eligible to win is to use one of the MANY stamps available at All That Scraps and link your creation to the ATS Challenge Blog by next Tuesday at 10 PM EST! Good luck and have fun!!

:-)Traci

20 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

So beautiful! I love the snowflake fairies collection and you did that image justice in this beautiful card!

Sherman said...

Great project! I like the snowflakes fairies!
Sherman Unkefer

Tress said...

OMG! I will soooo miss seeing your cards! Your work is lovely and inspiring. Best wishes for your future endeavors!

Nancy Thomas said...

I love that she is all sparkly - beautiful color combo too. I will miss your fabulous creations Traci but I hope you enjoy your time away from the blog.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Your card is beautiful. I love that image.

I just wanted to say that I always look forward to seeing your creations. Your postings will be missed. Enjoy your time away. :)

Tonje said...

Gorgeous card. I love that colour combo and the snow flake fairy is so cute!

Ninja Mum said...

GORGEOUS!
Custom Patches

Amy said...

You've always been a huge inspiration for me and I'm so going to miss seeing what your amazingly creative thoughts come up with for all the images you use!
Take care and enjoy your blogging break! Hugs, your talent will be missed my friend!

Unknown said...

That is some snowy, sparkly fabulosity!! LUV it Tracy!! Enjoy your break!!

Kelly Booth said...

Traci Traci.....NOOOOOOOOO...I'm so going to miss drooling over your Wonderful Creations...Hope it will not be too long of a break, I so love your ART! Big Hugs....Kelly

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Beautiful Traci
I am so impressed that you have the UMPH to step back from everything. Lots of hugs and I will miss you!! See you on the flip side ;)

Micki said...

awww, this is awesome. Love the papers and love the 'bling'. as always your coloring is amazing, I still am trying to get my hair coloring/shading to look half way as good as yours :-).

hugs

~*Joni said...

Oh Traci I totally want a streak of red hair and this rocking outfit! (I am sure I won't look as good as she does though, but maybe DH will appreciate it. lol!) Beautiful job on this card, the red and baby blues are perfect together., I love all the bling! Happy Monday my friend!

kadie said...

STUNNING, Traci! Really really beautiful with all that sparkle and your GORgeous coloring!

donna mikasa said...

I can't believe I missed this!! I hope you enjoy your blog break and thank you for all your creativity that you shared with us! Love your work, Traci! Take care!!! Hugs!

Micki said...

Hey Girl, just checking in on you! Miss ya and hope you are doing ok.

Luv ya!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh my gosh this is stunning..and you managed to capture all the sparkle in your photo..wow!..I love these colours together by far one of my fave combos.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Just dropping by to see if you're sick of your break from blogging yet. No? Ok, I'll wait.

kadie said...

Traci...you are missed. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you!