Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ATS Wednesday Challenge - Early Valentines

Hello! It is time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge and this week we would love to see some early Valentine ideas. Although, really, it's not that early is it? I know I have to get started now if I am going to make them for my daughter to take to school! I don't know if I will be that ambitious this year - I may just make a few special ones!




I made a couple of small Valentine cards - they are cut out with the largest Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart and Scalloped Heart. It barely shows up in the photo's but but Cinder the Dragon is very sparkly, and the entire card with Arabella on it just glimmers! I love Shimmer Spritz!!

The Details:
Arabella card:
Stamp: Arabella - Sweet November Stamps (From All That Scraps), sentiment - Verve
Paper: Echo Park, Going Gray (Stampin Up), White for image 9Copic XPress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00, E11,RV21
hair: E50,E53
Clothes: C1,C3,C5,RV21,RV23
Misc: Spellbinders Nestie Hearts and Scalloped Hearts, Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle and Frost, Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Pearls (Recollections), Taylors Tiny Twinkles


The Details:
Cinder card:
Stamp: Cinder - Sweet November Stamps, Sentiment The Greeting Farm's Roll Call (both available from All That Scraps)
Paper: Bo Bunny, Black (Stampin Up), White for image 9Copic XPress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
C1,C3,C5,C7,C9,R24,R39
Misc: Spellbinders Nestie Hearts and Scalloped Hearts, Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle and Frost, Scallop, Candy Cane Stickles


I hope you will get a chance to play with us this week! There is always a prize up for grabs - all you need to do to be eligible to win is to use one of the MANY stamps available at All That Scraps and link your creation to the ATS Challenge Blog by next Tuesday at 10 PM EST! Good luck and have fun!!

:-)Traci

7 comments:

Andrea C said...

this is very beautiful x

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the Spellbinders cards Traci, the princess is such a good idea and do is the dragon!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Both are relly great! the princess one is soo gorgeous!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Both of these are so beautiful. Arabella and Cinder are both colored up so pretty. I really like the heart shape of the cards also.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous cards Traci! I love the different shaped cards and the images are precious. Great dp to go with each image and the sentiments make them really special. TFS! hugs

~*Joni said...

Awww! Those are the cuuutest designs Traci! I love that shimmery sweetie, especially the way she breaks the plane of the design. That dragon melts my heart. lol! Pun intended! Hugs and happy almost the weekend to you!

Amy said...

LOVE them both Traci, they are both super cute sitting on the heart shaped cards and I hear ya on the difficulty of picking up sparkle in photos but I can just imagine them shimmering and shining! Fabulous as always! :)