Friday, November 12, 2010

Moon Marsh Mermaid

Hello! I just have a quick post today, with a card I made a little while back. It was a "thank you' for a wonderful person, and hopefully she has received it now and doesn't mind me posting it!! I used Elaine Cox's Moon Marsh Mermaid and tried to color her to match my Bella Blvd papers. Some of the brighter turquoise in the paper got covered up when I put the image on the card so it looks a little out of place in my coloring...

The Details:
Stamp: Moon Marsh Mermaid - Elaine Cox (Plate 66) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Bella Blvd, Temp[ting Turquoise (SU), White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20, BG11,BG49
Hair: BG11,BG32,BG34 w/W0 and W1 over
Tail: Y06,Y15,Y08,RV21,RV23,RV25,RV29
Background: YG21,YG25,YG17 all w/RV10 over,B01,B02,B04
Frog: YG03,YG95,YG97 all w.RV10 over
Misc: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Stardust Stickles
, Crystal Effects (on the Frog)

I'll be back tomorrow as part of the special Sweet November Birthday Blog Hop!


Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! This is beautiful, Traci! Those bella papers are so cute, too :) Wonderful card and sentiment!

Mimi said...

So pretty Traci! Love the fun colors and paper! Your coloring is outstanding as always! Have a great weekend! ;)

Sparkle said...

What a sweet card! I love your rainbow!

Leanne said...

So dreamy! I think it looks perfect. Love the silver dots in her hair and on the cloud. Everything looks awesome! TFS!

Stampi said...

Gorgeous whimsical and full of movement. I normally am not a pastel fan but you have changed my mind.