Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Late Tickled Pink Challenge

Hi! I am really hoping to do some more challenges, especially ones that involve stamps that I love and have been collecting but not using....I am actually a little late for this one. It was a color challenge at Lil Lolita Boutique to use Black, Purple and Orange. The challenged closed a day or two ago, but it did get me to use this stamp and that's what matters, right? Maybe I will finish the next one before the deadline!!



The Details:
Stamps: Lil Haunt Witch Lylah - Tickled Pink, Sentiment and Web - Inkadinkado
Paper: Bo Bunny (Purple), Argyle (My Minds Eye)
Cardstock: Orchid Opulence (SU), Black (Papertrey Ink), White (Copic XPress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Soot Distress Ink, Black Craft (SU)
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R20
Hair: C0,C1,C3
Clothes: Y17,YR15,YR18,C5,C7,C9,100
Misc: Black Embossing Powder (SU), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Taylors Tiny Colored Twinkles

:-)Traci

7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

She is gorgeous and love the colours!! Love Chanelle xxx

Devlin said...

She's absolutely beautiful!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous card!

Angela said...

Hi Traci!! Sorry I haven't made it by for a few days. Your Lylah card looks great the colors are perfect!! SO glad you finally got to play with one of your Lil Lolitas!!
Hugs:)
Angela

mycardz said...

Ooooooo, very cool card! I love the embossed web and, of course, your awesome coloring! I've been seeing so many of these great stamps and now I'm forced to do some shopping! Thank you very much! :) hugz, Mary

Amy said...

Lylah's looking very spooktacular is her orange and black outfit, amazing coloring once again Traci! Love the embossed spider web and sentiment, great touch! Totally fabulous work!

Leanne said...

This was worth the wait! :) Simply gorgeous Traci. Love her white hair and violet eyes. Great coloring and love the spider web. It's just perfect for Halloween. Hugs,