Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tootin About Pleats and Ruffles

Hi There! Today it was my turn to post at Club Anya for Whatcha Tootin' About Wednesdays.....I decided to make a tutorial on how I make pleats and ruffles (Boy, I really hope the video works!) You can see the video at Club Anya! This is the finished card I made with some of the pleated ribbon.


The Details
Stamp: Sweet and Toxic - The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - Hero Arts
Paper: Creative Imaginations, White and Black (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Soot Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R20
Hair: V000,V01,V04
Clothes: C0,C1, C3,C5,C7,C9, V000, V01,V04, R35,R37,R39
Misc: Black Embossing Powder, Ribbon (Offray), Taylor's Tiny Colored Twinkles


As part of my WTW post, I am challenging all of you to make a creation with pleats or ruffles, too! Post your creation at The Greeting Farm Gallery in Club Anya and Friends/Contests/Challenges/WTW/Tootin About Pleats and Ruffles by Sunday, September 12 at 11:59 CST and you could win RUBBER!

:-)Traci

4 comments:

Alice said...

she is a cutie! super card, Traci!

Andrea C said...

wickedly gorgeous x

Angela said...

Too cute I have got to order this set!!! So many gotta have stamps coming out!!! I love the pleated ruffles!! And the way you colored her is too cute!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Jamie N. said...

Cute card, Traci. But (and this is completely off topic) I just gotta tell you, I *love* your haircut in the vid. So chic. :)

Those pleated ruffles rock.