Monday, September 27, 2010

Sweet Pea Blog Hop!!

Tomorrow there is going to be a Blog Hop to celebrate two new Sweet Pea Artists!! Unfortunately I am not going to be able to have a card for tomorrow's Hop but I CANNOT wait to play with these new stamps!





Sweet Pea is having a contest where you can win a free 10 count grab bag of stamps.
All you have to do is copy one of these badges and put it on your blog, on the side tool bar, with a link back to the Sweet Pea Blog (by tomorrow evening) and leave it there until Wednesday night. Then in the comment section on the Sweet Pea Blog, after you posted it on your blog comment that you added along with your blog address. The winner will be posted on Thursday.

I can't wait to see what the other ladies did for the Hop!!
:-)Traci

1 comment:

Angela said...

Aww Traci, she is so cute!! I love the way you laid out this card!! Great job!! Our new Sweet Pea images are so cute and gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what you will great next week!!! Oh and sorry I made you want another sheet of stamps!! lol!!hehe!! you know you would of eventually got them anyway!! lol!!
Hugs:)
Angela