Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Clearly Time for Another Sweet November Sneak - and a Challenge!

Hello! Day 2 of the new Sweet November Sneak Peeks falls on All That Scraps Challenge Day so I have combined two in one today! This is Sweet November's Baby Boy With Present, and he will be available on October 4th at All That Scraps! The challenge at the ATS Challenge Blog this week is to make a clear card.



This is my first ever clear card (in fact it was finished up very last minute this afternoon because I had no clear card stock and I was waiting for my order to arrive!!) It was SO much fun to make (if difficult to get a good picture of!) I am excited about making some more!! The blue paper and the sentiment are on the inside of the card and Baby Boy and the two strips of DP are on the outside. I also used stickles and made circles and dots on the front of the card. Next time I think I will stamp on it! I wonder if heat embossing will melt the clear card stock?

The Details:
Stamp: Baby Boy With Present - Sweet November (from All That Scraps)
Paper: My Minds Eye, White (Copic XPress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,E53,E55
Clothes:BG000,BG10,BG13 w/B21 over
Present: YR15,YR16,YR18,RV04 w/R81,R83,R85 over.
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Spellbinders Label Die

I hope you will get a chance to play in the challenge with us! There is a prize up for grabs every week and all you need to do to be eligible is to use one of the MANY stamps sold at the All That Scraps store and link your creations to the ATS Challenge blog by Tuesday at 10PM EST! Good luck, and have fun!

And for more sneak peeks, be sure to visit Amy, Rachel and Kelly! I'm sure they have lots of cuteness to show you!

:-)Traci

16 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. x

Robin said...

Wow! The colours are amazing and love the effect the acetate gives! Robin

Unknown said...

what a cutie pie, traci! awesome job on today's challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE it Traci! wonderfully colored and designed!
Pam Going Postal

Sonya said...

This is so precious! Love it!

Leanne said...

Hi Traci! Love this card! The clear card add so much dimension. Great coloring and a fantastic layout. Please let us know if the heat embossing melts the card. TFS! Have a wonderful day! hugs,

Jenny said...

Your card is awesome! I've been playing around with acetate myself and found that some types do melt!!! I think the thicker the acetate the safer it is to emboss on- otherwise you can always dry emboss. Good luck!

Risa said...

Hi Traci,
Your card is adorable!!! Super awesome job with this weeks challenge!
hugs
Risa:)

Amy said...

This is so cool looking Traci! Love your coloring and the design of your card, you're just so talented! :)

Mimi said...

Awesome card Traci! Love the layout and the colors are fantastic! ;)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card!!

donna mikasa said...

Such a cool acetate card, Traci! I'm inspired to play along with the ATS challenge! Thanks, always, for the inspiration!

donna mikasa said...

Also, you can run the acetate through your Cuttlebug and dry emboss, but I wouldn't use your heat gun on it!

gobeagirl said...

Hi again. WOW, I love the clear card. I have never made one, but you sure make me want to give it a go. heehee...Anyway, this is just sweet. I truely love it. hugs, Lisa G

Angela said...

I LOVE THIS TRACI!!! They clear card really makes this card!! I'm with Lisa I have never made an Acetate card!! Looks like I need to go shopping!! I too get so much inspiration from your creations!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Anonymous said...

Such a cute baby with gift i love this one...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing
Plastic Business Cards