Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sweet Pea Contest!

Hi! A few days ago I told you about a contest that Sweet Pea Stamps is having where you can win a full sheet or rubber by matching up each DT member with their baby pictures (a winner will be drawn from all correct entries). Well, this has apparently been a little bit of a touch challenge, so we are going to make it a bit easier. Each DT member has gone back and put a hint somewhere on their blogs (I would check recent Sweet Pea posts if I were looking!) You can get all of the details and a link to all of the DT's blogs HERE.

Sweet Pea is also having a special with Free Shipping on orders over $25 (USA only - $4.95 overseas) until the end of this month! This would be a great time to pick up some of the cute new stamps. I can't wait for my new favorites to arrive in my mail box:
And check out these (by Elaine Cox) that will be released soon!



I will see you again tomorrow to kick off a fun filled week full of Sneak Peeks!
:-)Traci

1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Want them ALL!!!!