Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ATS Challenge - Paper Cone!




















Hello! We have a new challenge at the All That Scraps Challenge blog, and this was a new one for me, too! This week we are challenging you to make a Paper Cone (SCS instructions are HERE.) This is a really cute little holder for a special treat! I used some of my favorite new October Afternoon paper and some new stamps from All That Scraps Spring Kit that are now available individually!

The Details:
Stamps: Swiss Birdhouse, AmyR Spring Sentiments - both from All That Scraps
Paper: October Afternoon, Pretty In Pink (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: RV00,RV02,YG23,YG17,W1,B000,B01,B02,E25,E27,E29
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles and Scalloped Circles, Fiskars Edge Punch, Offray Ribbon

Thanks for visiting me today!
:-)Traci

6 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

This is adorable, love the papers and the soft pretty colors, it looks so professional!

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci - when I saw your cone on the challenge blog, I wanted to go make mine over!!!!! I love this gingham border w/the apron punch...totally charming...the birdhouse image is perfect!
Pam Going Postal

Tasha said...

Traci this is so cute! Love the OA papers and the bird table image too cute
love tasha xx

mycardz said...

Your paper cone is sooooo pretty! I love the birdhouse with it, just perfect!!

Amy said...

This is really beautiful Traci, the birdhouse stamp works so perfectly here! :)

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute and so different from you...LOVE LOVE this Traci!!Not sure How i missed this...but I'm glad I saw it!