Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saying Goodbye With a Sketch

Hello! How are you on this wonderful weekend!? I hope you are getting to do lots of things that you want to do! I have made a card with one of Pam's fabulous sketches for Club Anya and Friends Sketch Saturday!


If you look closely you may be wondering why in the world I combined the very kid/school oriented Nerdy Bird paper with Handy Ian!? Well, I made this card for a co-worker who is leaving and he is the custodian at our elementary school.

The Details:
Stamp: Handy Ian (digi)-The Greeting Farm, AmyR Spring Sentiments
Paper: Sassafrass Lass Nerdy Bird, Prism Intense Yellow, Prism Classic Yellow Green, White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E47,E49,110
Clothes:E44,E47,E49,E25,E27,E30,E31,E43,Y11,Y15,Y17
Misc: Spellbinder Circle Nestabilities, Screw Brads (Gina K - bought a long time ago, I don't know if they still carry them).


Please stop by the Club Anya and Friends blog to see other takes on Pam's sketch! I hope you will try it yourself, too!
:-)Traci

9 comments:

Tasha said...

I love that paper Traci! An ian looks dashing, fabulous colour work
love tasha xx

Kelly Booth said...

PERFECT...I Love your Handy Ian card....

♥Rach♥ said...

Wonderful card, love the Ian and the papers and little screw embellies :0)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Um, ok please no more "saying goodbye" in your titles...you scared me, LOL! I thought you knew something I didn't! hahah. Adorable card, so great for what you need it for, too! He's so cute and manly at the same time, our little Ian :)

Amy said...

LOL, I saw the Nerdy Bird papers over at CA and kinda wondered what the meaning was behind them and now that I know, they just make this card even more perfect! :)
And your handy Ian looks so handsome too!

BJ said...

You are a BAD,BAD Girl!!!! Scaring us like that!!!! But I see that I'm not the only one who thought you were saying Good By to us. Ok, now I can tell you what a cute & clever card you made. But don't scare us like that again.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! It will be perfect for him!

Angela said...

Oh Traci, this is just the cutest!! Ian the handyman is just adorable and your friend/coworker will love it!! Just perfect!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Randi said...

SO cute!! That hair coloring is incredible!! Love your layout and that Nerdy Bird paper!!