Friday, February 5, 2010

Wild Card Wednesday Treat Holder

Hi! After making the treat holder on Wednesday for the ATS Challenge to make something that would be Valentine packaging, I decided I wanted to make little treats for each of the ladies that work in the office at my daughter's school. I decided to do this one using Club Anya's Wild Card Wednesday's color challenge of purple and green (I also started out using Mercy's sketch challenge but I may have covered it up too much to count!)

The Details:
Stamp: Gigi - The Greeting Farm, Sentiment (retired) TGF
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Orchid Opulence (SU), Wizard Dark (Prism), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E11,E13,E15,E17,E18
Clothes: YG00,YG21,YG23,YG03,YG25,YG17,V01,V04,V15,V06
Misc: Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cricut (Bags, Tags, Boxes and More), Ribbon (JoAnn brand), Liquid Pearls


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope your weekend is wonderful!
:-)Traci

11 comments:

Danni said...

This is so adorable!! Love it!

Lysa said...

Love your take on the sketch & colors :) Super cute!

Amy said...

I love this little purse, how perfect for gift giving! And Gigi looks adorable, your coloring is amazing Traci!

Kelly Booth said...

Traci....Your Just Awesome...LOVE LOVE this!!

Lesley said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Traci what a gorgeous creation !! I really love this combo colors !!!
So cute !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

crafty amy said...

Yippee it is time for my wicked catch up I lookforward to being able to come here and browse through the thing is I get so inspired I want to start crafting and have to stop myself from running away to start playing :D
This is great I love all the dots and the colours are just so perfect for this little cutie.

Hugs

Amy xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OH WOW!! Traci this is beautiful!
Kristy xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

GIGI couldn't be CUTER! Love this, Traci!

Angela said...

Traci, this is just beautiful!!! I love Gigi and this little gift purse!! Too cute!!
Hugs:)
Angela

kadie said...

This is AWESOME! I need to learn how to do more projects like these! Teach me, oh wise one! :) xoxo