Monday, November 30, 2009

A Couple of Verve Challenges

Hi! This weekend was the Verve release party and during that party they issued 5 challenges. I really wanted to do all 5 but I only got 2 done. I may try to do the other 3 later but I know I won't have them done in time to be eligible for the prizes (which is totally ok!)! The first one I did was a color challenge of Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Black and White (or similar colors.) I used the Verve set Holly Jolly.

The Details:
Stamp: Holly Jolly - Verve
Paper: Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Misc: Detail Black Embossing Powder, Darice Gems, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nestabilities Rectangles

The second challenge that I got done was to make a mini pizza box. I had never done one before but the tutorial on Splitcoast was very easy to follow and it was a lot of fun! I used some older Basic Grey paper from my stash and the Verve set O Christmas Tree.


The Details:
Stamp: O Christmas Tree - Verve
Paper: Basic Grey, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Copics: R24, R27, R29,R59,YG95,YG97,Y26,B91,B93,B95
Misc: Darice Jewels, Offray Ribbon, Nestabilities Scallop Square and Label

Thanks for visiting me today!!
:-)Traci

5 comments:

Amy said...

These are both so beautiful! Your Verve projects always look so elegant Traci!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely projects!

Mary Giles said...

These are so pretty! I LOVE that wreath and you colored it. Great layout and colors on the first one too. I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

Teresa Kline said...

these are both gorgeous, I luv the card for the CC, the row of bling is awesome, I all about the bling...hehehhe.

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are beautiful! I just love the layout with the ornaments. Gorgeous!