Monday, May 18, 2009

Fairy Sweet!

Hi Everyone! It is Sunday night as I am typing this and I am actually barely able to keep my eyes open right now, so I am going to make this a very quick post. The card I made today uses an image from the Enchanted Lily set from Pink Cat Studio. I love fairies and she is just so cute!


I stamped the image twice and cut Lily out and popped her up. The brads at the top of her antennae are Doodlebug Sugar Coated brads. The DP on the card is from K&Co and she is colored with Copics:

Skin :R00,E00,E11,RV02
Hair: E53,E55,E57,E59
Mushroom & Clothes: G000, G00,G02, RV02,RV04,RV06,RV09, Y11,Y15,Y17, C5,C7, and T0 (used over the pinks because they were just a bit too bright and this helped tone them down some.)

I hope tomorrow is the start of a wonderful week for you!
:) Traci

4 comments:

crafty amy said...

This is sooo sweet I love the colours you have used. The brads are a great touch and as always I love the sparkle on the wings :)

X Amy X

Jessica Diedrich said...

Traci this is adorable! The colors you chose for the card are my fave and the coloring is just fantastic! What a beautiful card!

Anna said...

So cute! Love the colors you used, and the colors of the mushrooms!

Mary Giles said...

Super cute! I love how you colored Lily up and the mushroom DP is just perfect with this.