Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Miss Anya With a Lime Green Purse

Now that it's Wednesday, I am finally starting to feel like myself again. Last week was Spring Break here, and I work part time at my daughter's school so it was Spring Break for both of us. Now, I naturally like to stay up late and sleep late and given just a few days when I don't have to get up I very quickly switch my internal clock around. So after many days of staying up late and sleeping late I've had a hard time adjusting to the Back to School schedule.

My card today features one of the Sassy Miss Anya's! I used some paper from My Mind's Eye that I bought years ago because I loved it, then I never knew what to do with it! I think it suits Miss Anya nicely! The sentiment on the side is from a retired Stampin Up set. There were a bunch of phrases on one stamp that I cut apart (and mounted on EZ Mount because I like my sets that way!) She is colored with Prisma markers and has a lime green purse just because I love lime green purses.

Have a wonderful day!
Traci

6 comments:

pinky said...

Love it, the papers tie in well.
Pinky

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is fantabulous!! LOVE the purse! Pretty DP, too :)

MichelleO said...

OH my very cute! I want a Lime Green Purse! It all matches that fabulous paper so well, and BTW.. I did the same thing - had to have it, then was overwhelmed by it. You have used it perfectly!
HUGS
MichelleO

Heather Schlatter said...

I have been trying to leave you comments for several days, but for some reason your blog would not let me??? Hmmmm darn blogger!!!

Your creations are all so amazing in every way you have a ton of talent and your coloring is totally exceptional!!!

I am adding your blog to my blog roll!!!

Heather

Kristine said...

Isn't she the cutest!!!!
I love your card. The papers fits so well to Miss Anya! And the lime bag is the icing of the cake;)
Have a lovely day!!
Hugs from Kristine

Janna said...

Oh Traci she is amazing!!! I love the beautiful coloring and that pop of green is amazing! REally draws your attention in! Teh papers are perfect and the sentiment is amazing!

i know what you mean about getting back on schedule. I used to teach school and that was the worst part!! Man! Almost makes you wish you didn't have breaks! ALMOST!!! LOL!

Smiles,
janna