Monday, March 2, 2009

Gimme an A-N-Y-A!


Hi! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good. I love weekends with very few "have to do's" and this weekend was like that. The only thing on the list that I had to do was Brownie cookie booth sales and that was actually pretty fun.

My card today uses Cheerleader Anya from The Greeting Farm. She is colored with Prismacolor markers. The sentiment is a retired Stamping Up set that I cut apart (it had lots of little phrases on one stamp) and mounted on EZ-Mount. (I put all of my retired sets on EZ-Mount and store them in CD cases. They take up so much less room and I really like using them with acrylic blocks!) I love that The Greeting Farm stamps come mounted on cling foam to begin with!

The DP is FancyPants and the card stock is Stampin Up. I sewed around the edges and used some Pima's and SU buttons for embellishment.

Hope your week is great (Spring break is right around the corner!)

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is amazing, Traci! I LOVE the colors, the stitching, all of it! Gotta love Cheer Anya!

stampingtink said...

She' just too cute! I adore her and can't wait to pick her up. Love the paper choices and the blue and gold are precious colors to me! Too sweet!