Friday, February 27, 2009

A Curious Cased Card and A Color Challenge



I have two cards today. My first card is for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers (and also the Card sketch challenge!). The colors this week were Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Kiwi Kiss. Since the little blocks in the sketch were so small I decided to use the little chick from McSplendid Farm from The Greeting Farm. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder for the white panel and the chicks are colored with Prisma Markers

At The Greeting Farm Marie challenged us to CASE this sweet little card by KristineMB and the second card is my attempt. I decided to use Skateboard Ian and go very bright! The DP and ribbon are old Basic Grey. I colored Ian with my Prisma Markers and popped him up with Dimensionals.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to let you know that I'm such a fan of your work! You do an AMAZING job coloring. Wow! Anywho...I am mostly posting to let you know that I C.A.S.E.d your card in this post. Thank you for the limitless inspiration. You can see my C.A.S.E. here:

http://inkybutton.typepad.com/inkin_it_up_with_inky_but/2009/04/colorado-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

視訊做愛視訊美女無碼A片情色影劇kyo成人動漫tt1069同志交友網ut同志交友網微風成人論壇6k聊天室日本 avdvd 介紹免費觀賞UT視訊美女交友............................